Fire Safety Training Course
Learning outcomes on a Linear fire safety and fire marshal/warden course:
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- Understand the principles and practice of fire safety management at work
- Understand the role of the nominated fire warden.
All course delegates are awarded a certificate on completion of training and full attendance, valid for three years.
Fire Marshal Training Course
Our bespoke onsite Fire Marshal training courses are delivered by professional trainers who are also Fire Consultants and have Fire Fighting Experience. Each course is designed for your premises and type of business, it will include training as identified by your Fire Risk Assessment and your Fire Emergency Evacuation Plan.
The 3-hour course with a starting price of just £299 for up to 16 learners, delivered at your workplace.
Why undertake Fire Marshal Training?
• It is the law
• It saves Lives
• Training can prevent fires starting
• In the event of a fire it will keep people safe and potentially reduce damage to property
How many Fire Marshals do I need?
There is no set number of Fire Marshals required by law, our team of experts can advise you on how many marshals are required.
In summary: ‘The responsible person must appoint one or more competent persons to assist them in undertaking the preventive and protective measures of people and premises.’
The responsible person must also ensure that the Fire Marshals appointed have the time available for them to fulfil their functions and the means at their disposal are adequate having regard to
• the size of the premises
• the risks present
• the distribution of those risks throughout the premises.
How long is the course?
The course is 3 hours in duration
What do our Fire Marshal Course’s cover?
A range of subjects are covered including
- The common causes of fire
- The behaviour of fire
- Fire prevention
- What to do if a fire breaks out
- How to use fire extinguishers
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Responsabilities of a Fire Marshal/Warden
Our Course Delivery…
- Site Specific Training
- Building Fire Safety Tour
- Audio Visual and kinetic Learning
A 3-hour course Run at at your workplace at a time convenient to you…
Up to 16 people can attend
From just £18.00 per person
For more details or to book a course, contact us now.